Saturday, August 7, 2010

Black Sesame Avocado Smoothie

This has got the be my favorite avocado based smoothie so far! I love the nutty flavour of black sesame, and I love the fact that this little gems are packed with calcium and a host of other benefits! It went together perfectly with Avocado's smooth creamy mellow taste :)

Here's what I used - 100% pure black sesame powder. Hey, I could use this in cookies, bread, etc. Super!



The result! The yummiest potassium (from the Avocado) and calcium (from the black sesame) packed smoothie. Did I mention it's my favourite smoothie so far?? 

Black Sesame Avocado Smoothie Recipe
1 ripe Avocado - peeled and cored, cut into chunks
1 frozen banana - chunks
1 ripe Packham pear - peeled and cored, cut into chunks
1-2 cups Organic oat milk
2 tbs Organic Soya Powder (Cane Sugar Free)
2-3 scoops of Black Sesame Powder


1 comment:

  1. Very creative! I do my own avocado shake too but use coffee granules and gula melaka to flavour it. Will try. : )
    weekiat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails