Sunday, September 12, 2010

I "Heart" Whole Grain Cereals!

I'm excited when I find a cereal that's whole grain and tastes good! Perfect for a snack on the go for the girls. They get their crunch, and best of all, the host of antioxidants that's good for them. Did you know that some antioxidants can only be found in whole grains and not even in fruits and vegetables?? Imagine that - every time you choose a whole grain slice of bread or in this case, cereal, over the refined stuff, you are choosing a superb source of antioxidants and vitamins :)

Here's the find of the month!

Kashi's Honey Toasted Oat Cereal - whole grain oats and other grains sweetened with honey. 

Really yummy and crunchy! Not sugar laden and no added coloring! I must say they reminded me of the dog food pellets I used to feed my dog as a child :P Not to worry though, looks can be deceiving - these babies are yummy, crunchy and have even have heart shaped ones - awww.... ;)

Found this gem at Cold Storage Solaris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails