Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Cupcakes!



Doesn't Cookie Monster look happy?? :) His fondant eyes were made with choc balls and white fondant. His happy mouth with half a choc round and his fluffy fur with desiccated coconut colored with blue coloring and a bit of water. Like his shocked expression above? Ran out of chocolate rounds so I used an upside down choc chip :)


Rainbows make me happy too :) 


Oh and funny faces - this is N's creation with Kashi's cereal


And finally my snowball cupcakes with colored balls just for fun :)


Chocolate cupcakes with some buttercream on them.


Dunk them in a bowl of desiccated coconut and walah! Yummy happy cupcakes :)



2 comments:

  1. so cute :) did mike enjoy the lil blue monsters? will return your clothes soon ya? didn't take all of it, but those that we have used have been cleaned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheelleey! I just noticed your comment! Once again, many thanks for commenting on my blog... makes me sooooo happpeee :) LOL! No hurry with the clothes, we won't be going to any cold places anytime soon. Catch ya'll later... I wannaa see PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails